Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

R.I.P. Intense Redemption. On to the next one

Alek-

In the second fight, Zenith regrouped quickly at clan wars, beacuse we got sandwhiched, we quickly returned to the fight, there was 10-15 of you lads there and a fair few CH so we pushed your members and then ran up the stairs to clear CH. Most likely this would of been the point when you regrouped cause CH ran into the crater towards BH.

but looked like a nice p2p trip

goodjob

Ya, that sounds about right. Zenith regrouping after we cleared you guys from behind, CH regrouped and getting cleared by us then rerushing us again with a few people then Zenith clearing the rest of us. We then regrouped and cleared most of CH before FOE came.

I would rank that fight as this

1)Carnage/Zenith

2)^

3)Chaotic (For participation, they didn't clear anyone lol)

Yeah :)

we got sandwhiched so we re-grouped.

but still was really fun cheers for the fight

User has been suspended

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the second fight, Zenith regrouped quickly at clan wars, beacuse we got sandwhiched, we quickly returned to the fight, there was 10-15 of you lads there and a fair few CH so we pushed your members and then ran up the stairs to clear CH. Most likely this would of been the point when you regrouped cause CH ran into the crater towards BH.

but looked like a nice p2p trip

goodjob

Ya, that sounds about right. Zenith regrouping after we cleared you guys from behind, CH regrouped and getting cleared by us then rerushing us again with a few people then Zenith clearing the rest of us. We then regrouped and cleared most of CH before FOE came.

I would rank that fight as this

1)Carnage/Zenith

2)^

3)Chaotic (For participation, they didn't clear anyone lol)

Yeah :)

we got sandwhiched so we re-grouped.

but still was really fun cheers for the fight

Looking forward to next week, now that we're not busy anymore we should give you guys REAL competition ;P

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Bring it on . Look what i did. And you didnt close ir lol . you hit them 1 day of the week. . . . IR will always be a better clan then ull ever be.

See yeah next weekend :]

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Hmm tbh i believe IR would still be here with 40+ Pulls ifit wasn't for tlp other then that gj.

No i believe that was from mass recruiting dead clans, you always know how that works (Fatality)

@Duval, your just dumb lmao.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

A return is a return, I came back once with msb, cape, food, and pots. Rest of the time i came in some F2p gear. Other than me, there was nobody else that was on the battlefield "1 iteming". Regardless of gear, we out returned you, pushed you all the way to FOG, and were left on the battlefield to easily claim the fight. Carnage was all inside fog with ~12-14 opts, while we ran into fog after them with 27 ending opts inside of FOG spamming "Gf Carnage".

bro make sence how can u push us to fog when u were returning out of fog to go to hills

xncgb5.jpg

Bring it on . Look what i did. And you didnt close ir lol . you hit them 1 day of the week. . . . IR will always be a better clan then ull ever be.

See yeah next weekend :]

Then why was IR threatening to take out our site and asking us for breathing room to rebuild? Ignorant Duval, mad that we didn't help him when he talked all that **** to IR that one Sunday, and got Chaotic cleared 3x in 30 minutes!

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Was a fun action packed trip. Thanks for fights zenith and war.

Thanks for the free 76ks chaotic well atleast half the fight the other half all i got was trout off your members :/.

I don't know about you, Mack, but I got enough F2P return sets just from the loots Chaotic gave us! Too bad we don't do F2P. One more fight with Chaotic, and we may have enough F2P returns to last until Summer of 2011!

Because we all know what happend when carnage attempted to be a two dimensional clan ;)

ZeYnf.png

just when i thought chaotic was getting somewere, they show up in f2p to p2p. owel

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg