Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Tribulation P2P Sunday

Roman

2qn8jrk.jpg

First i'd like to congratulation db on your 3-0 victory over df, you didn't lose a single person. goodjob.

This weekend we went out with our minds to move past Zenith who has been a pest the past few weeks, and try to hit some other mpc's. We accidiently ran into havoc and killed them, sorry loki. But our main part of the trip was focusing on a little clan called dF, where one of our ex-members went.

Also dan, if your gonna leave, and you try to delete the gfx whats the point if we already saved it all, also I had a topic saved for pw. We had it on a spare photobucket. You've failed on every attempt to get back at us, hope you feel retarded.

We set out sunday with a disappointing 28 pull, that increased to 34 during the trip. A little birdie told us dF's loc's, so we figured why not hit them since they talk ****. Was pretty easy fight, till they all started teleing, and coming back in one items.

horrorduck221102.png

110220172350.png

110220181729.png

admhoy.jpg

topic worthy! it took you 20 minutes to clear 15 people from a f2p based clan!

gj on ur sunday tr!

Yeah it's quite hard to officially clear someone when they tele from the fight and come back 1 iteming :whistling:

Well, it was going to be but then I saw Jay lurking the topic and was like "Na, don't need another 20% soz"

Nah but for real, I don't got it in me to sit here and lol at all the idiot clans on PW being mad. All in all this is RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNESCAPE! and none of it should be taken seriously ^^

But must I say one more time

"Brb calling TR"