Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Team Genocide's P2P Trip

0mgi0wnu23

After hearing some **** talking yesterday by Team Downfall because we didn't go out because of an event. We also knew that NP went out yesterday and were possibly going out today, happy anneversary btw. Sadly NP didn't. We made a topic 5 hours before our trip. Team downfall was planning there trip for quite a long time. Team genocide massed up 19 members and peaked at 22.

Our First fight took place at level 50 ports while we were waiting for TD to come out. We found a small group of foe and quicky cleared them up

TG Starting:18

FOE starting:10

TG Ending:18

FOE ending:0

110319205819.png

Will add more pics later

Then the fun began, Team downfall was finally out. I asked them for a run in and they happily accepted, bad mistake on there part. We defended south of gap and there stupidity did not prevail. We barraged many barrage clumps and lost 1 person.

TG Starting:19

TD Starting:21

TG Ending:18

TD Ending:0

110320021810.png

110320021141.png

110320021303.png

110320021317.png

will add more pics later

Round 2:

Team downfall wanted a rematch after the embarrasing loss. TG gladly accepted and this time TD defended. This fight lasted well over 2 hours starting with the fight going both ways then getting pushed to gap. The fight also went both ways here for a long period of time. Then TD called Tribulation members to help. They were immediately out of return sets, returning with just a dds or just a msb, there was minimal mages the entire time. TG finally cleared TD up at gdz, so we thought. They remassed edge and spammed "TG cleared" for some reason. We asked them for one last battle in dangerous clw so it wouldn't be a massive return fest and mains/rag gear would be gone. They declined

After this beating Versace(there leader) got real desperate *Facepalm* and asked team outbreak for a merge l 0 l

TG starting:20

TD starting:22, they called tr half way through and had the cc at 30 people

TG ending:17

TD ending:10 at edgeville spamming tg cleared

110319210645.png

110319211645.png

110319212022.png

110319212702.png

110319212854.png

110319213508.png

110319224004.png

cya next week

looked like fun :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

TG #1 Team. Z un real z For #1 Cholo

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

How did TD call Tribulation to help if they have like 10 ******* members in their team from Tribulation

I miss reading the inc and NP fights =\

I don't want to sound dumb but i don't get this because it's even easier to call members when you have abunch from that clan in the team it isn't hard to pm them and unlock a CC ;o

if your leading a clan and in a team to call some of your clan members to come help your team :D

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

How did TD call Tribulation to help if they have like 10 ******* members in their team from Tribulation

I don't want to sound dumb but i don't get this because it's even easier to call members when you have abunch from that clan in the team it isn't hard to pm them and unlock a CC ;o

if your leading a clan and in a team to call some of your clan members to come help your team :D

This

I don't think the members are as brainless as you're making them out to be.

Edit- On topic, it's obvious who won the fight. Good job

111106164814.png

hsig1.png