Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Jesus...

I'm going to explain how FI does ****.

They are complete assholes on weekends and everything else, and then they act innocent and ask why people are hating. Practice what you preach idiot, I guess [101] taught you all how to look retarded before he retired. /Query [CT]P0ke_N_Die2 if you hatin.

/query [Fi]Skillzy if you want to have a conversation about why you're upset over the happenings of today. I'll be more than happy to have a civil conversation.

And once again, my main focus is about the community, not clans.

No no! happenings of today? yous were nothing today Fatality, I'm Pretty disappointed so stop please pretending you hurt us or something ... and btw p0kes obviously trolling

/query [Fi]Skillzy if you want to have a conversation about why you're upset over the happenings of today. I'll be more than happy to have a civil conversation.

(04:56:11) -NickServ- [Fi]Skillzy is [Fi]Skillzy

(04:56:11) -NickServ- Time registered: Jul 05 02:04:07 2010 UTC

(04:56:11) -NickServ- Last seen time: Apr 29 21:55:06 2011 UTC

:verymad:

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Honestly, MM, Eop, and Foe take this game way to seriously. Constant flame on PW trying to see who is the best. Especially MM, it feels like they are filled with a bunch of 13 year olds that just want to take over runescape lol. Like chillax and have fun and stop stressing out.

I've noticed this too, the majority of this site's flaming is based around those three clans. Then when a moderator punishes a member of that clan, the other members call it bias. I think the moderators should just do what they think is right and tell the people who call them bias to **** off.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

hehehe

If this is only a "game" like you said, then why the **** do you care about what others do? Shouldn't annoy you at all. Keep talking about respect lol.

let people do whatever they please.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

The game itself is open to everyone. You cannot expect everyone to be who you want them to be. There will be those idiots in clans that love to troll. There will be those faggots that love to flame. In the end, it's just a game though, you shouldn't take anything seriously from a person on the internet trying to act hard cus they can't IRL.

Community is DEAD. There's no such thing of a community for a long time now. Don't you remember back in the day where no one cared to be #1? I do. Those were the days. But it doesn't matter now. When you bring in competition to a game, it's bound to happen, so just leave it as it is. Competition brings out the worst in people. (Oh, the irony in that sentence). Organized competitions however, are different. But now, Pure Warfare has a big community, so it is very hard to control a large amount of people at the same time. Just thank the ranks of the community for trying their best.

i was bored.

unled2af.png
besttank1.png

skillzy i been saying this for ever now,

They won't change because their people.

Irc bot > !youtube Giggs ft bob "don't go their" > click youtube link > and play the song

thats why the community no change. :D

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

Its the members' fault for being such pawns. Make your own opinion of what happens at a war and don't let your leaders fill your head with ********. (If you're in Malice simply pretend I did not make this post)

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

Why do people continue to make these topics? These topics have been a frequent trend since about 2007. Haven't you realised? It's the community's mentality, we are trolls, we are dickheads, we are assholes. Live with it. Actually, if you can't handle it/bored of it either ignore it or don't come here.

#mayhem-makers

Yea ya'll can blame the trolls for ruining this melancholy moment - But I won't be having this.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?