Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eruption of Pures v Zenith F2P Prep 3-1

Cronic Ko

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah man looked like a close fight

-oh wait knock it off mitch you're from intense redemption not Zenith... You'll be 16 in a week...come on..

Congratulations EOP, beat the tar out of those women from Zenith

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

-oh wait knock it off mitch you're from intense redemption not Zenith... You'll be 16 in a week...come on..

I would like to see IR win one round against EOP, Pretty sure you got 4-0'd by Fatality killing 3-5 each round as we were getting eop down by 20 in some rounds.

Thanks alot for the prep EOP was alot of fun.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

I would like to see IR win one round against EOP, Pretty sure you got 4-0'd by Fatality killing 3-5 each round as we were getting eop down by 20 in some rounds.

Well, obviously, you sir... didn't get the sequence.

I'm not one to talk ****, but when you let your crappy little members run their mouths constantly, I however, will. I'm not one bit surprised you got your ass kicked by EOP, it's furthermore nothing but expected to tell you the God honest truth, considering they're a phenomenal all round clan. I'm sure the round you won is when they brought out their ginger afros and dicked around, probably let some randal commandal call, or let someone like max call when he only has one finger on the mouse and his **** in his other hand.

Have a good day

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Well, obviously, you sir... didn't get the sequence.

I'm not one to talk ****, but when you let your crappy little members run their mouths constantly, I however, will. I'm not one bit surprised you got your ass kicked by EOP, it's furthermore nothing but expected to tell you the God honest truth, considering they're a phenomenal all round clan. I'm sure the round you won is when they brought out their ginger afros and dicked around, probably let some randal commandal call, or let someone like max call when he only has one finger on the mouse and his **** in his other hand.

Have a good day

Stop trying to act smart it really doesn't suit you. With that Theory someone **** must of called pretty much all rounds as we got them down to 20 in almost every round.

Everybody on these forums know you're an idiot and a troll don't try and act like you know anything.

You can try come up with some random ******** on how you lead Defiance 17 times so you know everything. I won't reply because I know how annoying it is when random retards go and rage on your aftermath topic.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

I think we put a pretty good fight, and was pretty surprised by the pull. I look forward to prepping EOP in both servers, and thanks for helping us improve on what we needed to.

Even though you had the levels and the experience, I think we did perform pretty good.

Gj, I cant wait for more :)

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl