Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Wilderness preps (v2)

OIdwildy

OT Here; Thanks to -Charlie-

G'day y'all. Wilderness fights are something beautiful, yet clans stopped having them when Jagex made a faggy update. Do you really want to follow Jagex' rules and fight in a safe, ugly, Orb viewing environment?

Nope, ofc you all want to have Preps in the Wilderness. This will give experience and pleasure to your clan, and most importantly; your members. Let's go back to the days of old, and fight where fights were meant to be; leave Clanwars for the main clans who are afraid of losing pixels, or don't have the woodcutting level to return.

Does this mean I can't go into Clanwars anymore? Ofc not. You lead your own clan the way you want to. I'm not telling you to do anything, but if you want to fight in the Wilderness, but are afraid of the before mentioned reasons, this topic is for you.

While carefully reading the Wilderness Prep topic, I came to read the reason (NOT excuses; these are valid reasons which I understand) why clans stopped having them.

Any time I mention that to someone else they respond with "____ would be gay and crash it"

This is a huge problem, not only on preps but on saturdays. Is this fixable? Ofc it is. I wouldn't be making a topic if it wasn't.

'But how, oh great Oidwildy? How?'

By showing the leadership of clans you're trying to prep some mutual respect. I'm not telling your leadership to get along with every kid that flames your IRC on a daily base, but buck up, and show the clan that is supposed to help you train and give you a fun warring experience the respect it deserves.

An example of Respect;

Your logic is just retarded..this isn't the year 2006. Misewell just pm lilguy clans your thoughts on wild preps

You can't expect a clan you find yourself flaming day after day to Man up; they WILL steep to your level. If you really can't grow the balls to do this- don't Prep that clan. If the hatred between two clans is so big that crashes DO occur, then both clans can just decide not to prep each other anymore. Simple as that.

Another important rule will be Tardyness. When your leadership PMs your opponent, make sure the location and World will not be known to your or their members. Tell your members to hop at the very last second, Privates OFF (like any other saturday) and let the location only be known close to arrival. No time for sniping mains, or for that spy in your clan to call HF.

-Want proof that you can do this by showing your opposing clan respect?

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19665 NME vs M

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19683 XL vs TB.

Yes. Those two clans everyone here is flaming for being massers. Hell, they don't even respect each other. They hate each other more then Zenith hates Intense Redemption. Clans filled with spies and untrustworthy members. Clans nobody here can find the balls to respect; But those two clans can get a crashfree fight, why can't you?

-You don't have a clan that you respect/respects you anymore? Can't help you there mate, seems like you've isolated yourself in the pure community. I hope you find some fights on Saturday I guess.

There have been clans who are crying out for Wilderness preps.

List of clans that you can ask for Wildy preps;

(Feel free to reply on this topic, if you're ranked Leader/Warlord/Council, I will add your clan to this list)

-EoP

If anyone wants to set one up, pm me in IRC.

-Ch

Not sure, I wouldn't mind wildy fights though.

-NME

We do a fair few wilderness miniwars/preps.

-TH

TH likes wildy fights. We've done a few.

-

Does your clan not want to participate? Is the safe haven of clanwars something for you? Feel free to keep doing this. This topic is only for those clans who want to explore the depths of the wilderness, not just 2 days a week. I will copy paste this answer whenever I see fit. ;)

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you're small

I CREATED YOU KID

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

Judging by your signature, you've never been in a high level or even med level pure clan, god knows why but wilderness preps aren't the same with a bunch of lvl 60s running around in their 25 vs 25 "wilderness prep" than lets say, Foe vs Mm. They aren't the same in every aspect you can think of, sure clans are up for them, but they don't care and the crashing/teaming will just continue, I also don't understand, what's the difference in a 50 vs 50 dangerous clan wars prep than 50 vs 50 wilderness fight?

In other words,

Interesting, but this will not help out our community in any way.

People will start taking fun preps way too far, and treat it as wars.

Judging by your signature, you've never been in a high level or even med level pure clan, god knows why but wilderness preps aren't the same with a bunch of lvl 60s running around in their 25 vs 25 "wilderness prep" than lets say, Foe vs Mm. They aren't the same in every aspect you can think of, sure clans are up for them, but they don't care and the crashing/teaming will just continue, I also don't understand, what's the difference in a 50 vs 50 dangerous clan wars prep than 50 vs 50 wilderness fight?

In other words,

My comment on that topic was about a ranking and win/loss ratio on preps, essentially taking a fun prep too far.

What I try to propaganda is making preps fun, with mutual respect.

My entire topic here is about clans bringing back the fun in fighting each other, not crashing or calling for backup because win/loss matters so hard (what the topic you stole that comment from was about.)

Like I said, you have every right to fight in dangerous clan war if that's your cup of tea.

And my previous clan history has nothing to do with this topic.

I also would like to mock your version of 'a bunch of level 60s running around'.

Because avarage combat levels have anything to do with this topic.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

In other words,

My comment on that topic was about a ranking and win/loss ratio on preps, essentially taking a fun prep too far.

My entire topic here is about clans bringing back the fun in fighting each other, not crashing or calling for backup because win/loss matters so hard (what the topic you stole that comment from was about.)

Like I said, you have every right to fight in dangerous clan war if that's your cup of tea.

I also would like to mock your version of 'a bunch of level 60s running around'.

Harder for mains to kill level 60s

Also, I don't see what's so bad about dangerous clanwars. No lying about opts, no clans crashing, no mains sniping. It's fair and even in every way that the wild isn't.

2hf89vmye8.gif

In other words,

I don't think you read my response correctly, or just didn't get it. After I brought up your clan history, I explained how preps between between low level pure clans and high level pure clans, are not the same, I was hoping you'd get that I was meaning you may not have much experience in preps involving high level or med level pure clans so you wouldn't exactly know besides what you read off PureWarfare, and it's not about rights and what not here but what's the difference between a dangerous clan wars prep from a wilderness prep, besides the crashing, mains, and teaming?

In other words,

??? what

and the difference between a 50v50 cw dangerous fight and wildy is the fact theres no retarded counter that tells you how many members are left on each side, which makes a huge difference

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

In other words,

Maybe people in adamant shouldn't complain people in rune having similar combat levels.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

In other words,

??? what

and the difference between a 50v50 cw dangerous fight and wildy is the fact theres no retarded counter that tells you how many members are left on each side, which makes a huge difference

Are you joking? is that you consider the big difference of clan war and wilderness fights?

In other words,

Maybe people in adamant shouldn't complain people in rune having similar combat levels.

lmfao <3

edit: no i'm not joking - that makes a huge difference in fights

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

In other words,

Meaning a clans average level could have an effect on the outcome of a war, relating the average combat level of a clan to this topic.

Where was I complaining in that post? I chose to get 30 def because I am in a clan that accepts it and many others are around my combat. You're comparing baby pures in lpc's to the high leveled pures in the hpc's. More mains, easier sniping. End.

2hf89vmye8.gif

no i'm not joking - that makes a huge difference in fights

It tells you how many clan members from each clan are left on the battlefield, please elaborate how that makes a such a huge difference besides helping us know who's winning and who's losing to take fights outside of clan wars and into the wilderness.

Where was I complaining in that post? I chose to get 30 def because I am in a clan that accepts it and many others are around my combat. You're comparing baby pures in lpc's to the high leveled pures in the hpc's. More mains, easier sniping. End.

#NME

Average F2P Combat: 71.93

Average Constitution: 82.38

Fight at gdz at level 40 wildy;

71=40= 111. So NME can get sniped.

Also; your point has nothing to do with this topic. This topic is letting you know how your clan can avoid getting crashed/sniped, essentially ruining what you're crying about right now.

Like I said; I'm not forcing you to enter wilderness. If you don't want to, then stay in clanwars.

You won't get sniped if you read my topic with care.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

#NME

Average F2P Combat: 71.93

Average Constitution: 82.38

Fight at gdz at level 40 wildy;

71=40= 111. So NME can get sniped.

Also; your point has nothing to do with this topic. This topic is letting you know how your clan can avoid getting crashed/sniped, essentially ruining what you're crying about right now.

Like I said; I'm not forcing you to enter wilderness. If you don't want to, then stay in clanwars.

You won't get sniped if you read my topic with care.

111, that's the average pures combat in F2P nowadays m8, get with the program here.

While I love modding my own topics for postcount; this topic has nothing to do with what clan can get sniped by level 112 mains. Read the topic please, although I take it TLP has no intention of setting foot in the wildy.

I respect that, now leave the topic to members who do like to get out and have fun.

Does your clan not want to participate? Is the safe haven of clanwars something for you? Feel free to keep doing this. This topic is only for those clans who want to explore the depths of the wilderness, not just 2 days a week. I will copy paste this answer whenever I see fit. ;)

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png