Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures Vs. Intense Redemption

-Toxine-

corruptpures.png

Been progressing in the P2P server lately and had a small P2P prep vs IR, we peaked at 29 Corrupt Pures but had to sit quite a few, non the less thank you for the fight IR.

1st Round ~ 22/13 Corrupt Pures Win

2nd Round ~ 21/14 Corrupt Pures Win

3rd Round ~ 20/13 IR Win

Won with a 2-1, let it slip in the 3rd, good luck in F2P tomorrow IR.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodjob Cp, surprising to see a p2p prep from you guys. Ir is slowly crumbling

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

damn u guys stepping it up in p2p

wanna arrange another p2p prep soon? one of ur ranks said we'd arrange one soon after our previous one but I think we both forgot about it later on and didn't get to it.

Proud @๖ۣۜHigh Council of the Most Hated Pure clan.

damn u guys stepping it up in p2p

wanna arrange another p2p prep soon? one of ur ranks said we'd arrange one soon after our previous one but I think we both forgot about it later on and didn't get to it.

For sure next week, got a F2P vs IR tomorrow.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png