Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Massive Numbers

z 0 m z 0 m

Massive numbers got me ****** today :laugh: .

So many people in 1 area I couldn't see ANYONE for the first 30minutes of the trip. Proved to be very difficult leading under these circumstances.

ou8tn7.png

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Massive numbers got me ****** today :laugh: .

So many people in 1 area I couldn't see ANYONE for the first 30minutes of the trip. Proved to be very difficult leading under these circumstances.

ou8tn7.png

Right before the 2nd E fight I could only see like 3 people, then arrows starting flying through the air and you finally appear with just enough time for us to see you die lol

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

• 10 months later...

I miss these days

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Once upon a time you had 2 good clans pulling high competeing, 1 in the middle of it then like 8 or so clans pulling average around 40.

Now it appers 4-5 clans pulling hella high and most of the other clans appear dead.

Once upon a time the top clan would fight like all the other clans, now the top clan will fight the nearest rival twice win both then end the trip to avoid losing to them. 2-0 sounds better then 2-1.

3* top clans, newfag

ZeYnf.png

Once upon a time you had 2 good clans pulling high competeing, 1 in the middle of it then like 8 or so clans pulling average around 40.

Now it appers 4-5 clans pulling hella high and most of the other clans appear dead.

Once upon a time the top clan would fight like all the other clans, now the top clan will fight the nearest rival twice win both then end the trip to avoid losing to them. 2-0 sounds better then 2-1.

3* top clans, newfag

11 month topic is 11 months old, retard.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

3* top clans, newfag

11 month topic is 11 months old, retard.

rofl dont u feel foolish. someone close this

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com