Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Resurrection Vs Devastation

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gj r. Glad to see you back in the Game. Dv has had a minor period Problem Lately. Expect for Roman i like him

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Don't see why DV is talking so much ****, they've been open for nearly 3 years and fought a clan that's been open for 2 weeks and lost. It's ok to be in a slump for a whole year and talk **** now I guess.

Let's play Runescape instead of threatening eachother with idiotic ****.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Lol alright m8, im not the one whos lying here m8 but what can i say!

Elit3 keep it real y0!

sssssr.png

Have to admit that picture looks like a troll picture, really don't hope its a real picture of Elit3..

Resurrection won and Devastation lost we aren't a Ftp clan(you on the other hand is a Ftp based clan), we never do Ftp trips, mini or preps during the week to practice our Ftp skills and the fact the levels were in your favor, the outcome didn't come as a surprise. Good job on your victory

Off topic: Had fun reading this topic, thanks for the lols

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Have to admit that picture looks like a troll picture, really don't hope its a real picture of Elit3..

Resurrection won and Devastation lost we aren't a Ftp clan(you on the other hand is a Ftp based clan), we never do Ftp trips, mini or preps during the week to practice our Ftp skills and the fact the levels were in your favor, the outcome didn't come as a surprise. Good job on your victory

Off topic: Had fun reading this topic, thanks for the lols

Troll? L..

You lost by 3 week old

:/

Troll? L..

You lost by 3 week old

:/

your members arent only 3 week old runescape players, for anyone on scape to say we have more experience and whatever ******** is a load of bollox u can get members thats experienced in a 1 week old clan, but ppl will talk **** and say there not experienced

3 week old or not yea u won, the fact i dont have vent played a big part in that as im usually the vent caller

you declined a full out, dont talk about **** when u cant back it up, if your so good in 3 week ull be #1 soon amirite? gl in future preps/run ins

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

ofc the f2p based clan will beat the non f2p based clan that doesn't even do f2p events, elit3 if you are so sure your clan is better then perhaps try a full out?

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

I'm sorry Devastation changed my mind ..

I was like their leaders like 0wage would have some things prepared after accepting a prep against a 3week old clan!?

Ressurection please keep it up.. I want another clan to fight with soon... Looking forwards to our fight Ex vs R :D!

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation