Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

why are you happy over pcl!?

Asher

Because clans now days asher hide in clanwars flaming and trollin, pcl is 1 big recruitment place for other clans to go there and spamm ''we are back bitches'' then loose to nh clans, yea its **** now lol

get in bh or pvp lol pures werent made to fight in clanwars, well the pures i remember wasnt, clanwars was just a bridge to keep pures alive when wildy went

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Because a few low level clans merged into Fi; they claimed to have an amazing p2p trip last week beating quality clans such as ex and ch; then wanted to carry this momentum by going to p2p pcl and beating clans with 10 less opts who were using trout, and making another 'GRAND RETURN OF FI' topic before their next slump in 2 weeks.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Because a few low level clans merged into Fi; they claimed to have an amazing p2p trip last week beating quality clans such as ex and ch; then wanted to carry this momentum by going to p2p pcl and beating clans with 10 less opts who were using trout, and making another 'GRAND RETURN OF FI' topic before their next slump in 2 weeks.

They're not the one teaming with POT

All we really do is go after each other over and over again, barely target any lower clans unless you're EOP or DP. I also think there's the PM button if you don't want to get crashed.

Quoted for truth.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

They're not the one teaming with POT

This. lulz

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

because he's mad he got shat on by every clan but ch l0l

I went with whoever wanted to go like i could of easily called another 20, when it comes to the mandatory stuff when we pull its another story. IR just back into the game do not **** it up for them again by trying to act ******* these boards. Your a downy so i wont take what your saying as words from IR since your just going to be kicked as normal when they pick back up.

Am just saying that why are you happy and contempt with pulling 25 and spamming we are back like thats a good number and something to be happy about...