Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Team Carnage P2P PK Team (Updated w/ Vid/Pics)

Bryan

carnagetxc2.png

Site | IRC Chat: #Team_Carnage | Members List | Youtube Chan

The ranks:

Leaders: Bryan | Compile

Ryan | Maffia Shots

Co-leaders: Gabe | Narly

Josh | Joshy Legend

Warlord: Bradden | Slapshock3d/Penguins

Hello and welcome to Team Carnage's advert. After a lot of debate and discussion Ryan and I decided to bring back Carnage, but in the form of a pk team. We are a mid-level P2P pk team that hosts regular trips, as well as minis. We are mainly ex-carnage based, but we are open to everyone. To apply click the site link and register. After that, copy and fillout the application template, then hangout in our IRC channel while your application is being looked at.

Our requirements are:

Opton A. Strength based

85+ Strength with either 80+ range or mage.

Option B. Ranged based

85+ Ranged with either 80+ strength or mage

Option C. Mage based

90+ Mage with 80+ Strength or range.

All Requirements have an additional requirement of 75+ Constituion

PICTURES/VIDS.

100714144550.png

100714150459.png

100714151346.png

100714151456.png

^ He was risking D Bow. Lul

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

Congrats coming back, ask #ttc for a mini when you finally get things going :smile:

GOODLUCK!

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

hope this team succeeds, you sure you wont have the same problem with inactiveness though?
When we closed we were still pulling 40+ so I don't think that will be a problem, assuming most of our active members join the team.

Or are you referring to the leadership being inactive? In that case, it's only 1 official trip a week so we should be fine. :happy:

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

GL :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it